Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Sunshine Blogger Award

Thank you so much violincat for the nomination! This means so much to me. Everyone should check out her blog Our Different Paths. It's a must read if you're not already reading it.

the-sunshinebloggeraward1

What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it is of course an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
The Rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
  4. Notify the bloggers you included.
  5. Keep the rules in your post.
Answers to her questions:

Do you have any favorite characters in your own stories? Who?

At the moment I adore Charlie and Andrew in Not So Ordinary Life. 

What are your favorite genres to read or watch?

Drama as if you couldn't tell from the stories I write.

Which fictional character do you wish you could be real life friends with?

Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice - I just like her attitude and we could totally get into some trouble.

Would you rather land the perfect job or find true love?

True love - I'm a romantic at heart.

Do you cook or bake? If not, would you want to learn how to?

I can do both. I love to cook and bake.

What is your dream career?

My dream career would be an author. I've loved to write since I was a little kid. Writing for my blogs lets me hone my skills.

What is the one thing you absolutely can’t live without?

My family although they would say it's my electronic gadgets because I never leave home without them.

Which country do you most want to visit?

Australia 

Are you a day or a night person?

I'm more of a night person but I've become a day person because of work schedule.

Would you want to become famous?

Maybe for a day but honestly no I wouldn't want to be famous.

What do you like the most about gaming?

I've never really given it much thought but with the Sims it's you imagine how life could be whether good or bad without having to experience for myself.


To see the list of blogs I nominated go here
My questions are:
  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. Do you like to travel?
  3. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
  4. How long  have been playing the sims?
  5. What motivated you to start writing?
  6. If you could meet anyone in from the past, who would it be?
  7. What's your favorite song?
  8. Day or Night?
  9. Do you plan out every detail of the stories you write or do you just let the story take you to unexpected places?
  10. Do  you like to write first or third person?
  11. If  you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Thank you again for the nomination. It was greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I head you about the work schedule making you be a day person. Everything starts too early.
    And I definitely love Elizabeth Bennet too. She was always so outspoken, despite it being considered "bad".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to set multiple alarms just in case I sleep through one. I am so not a morning person. Elizabeth will always be my favorite she was so forward for a female character for her time.

      Delete