Sunday, November 13, 2016

Versatile Blogger Award

versatile-blogger-award-1

Thank you Legendofsim for the nomination, author of A Graying World. If you haven't read her story yet you should. It's a must read! There are twists and turns and surprises around every corner. It's a real page turner. I look forward to every update and so will you.

The Rules:
  1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
  3. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
  4. Share 7 facts about yourself!
7  facts about myself:

1. I love snow; especially the light fluffy stuff that seem to dance as it comes down.
2. I love to go to the beach whenever I get the chance. It doesn't happen often but I take advantage of every opportunity I get to see the ocean.
3. I get inspiration for my stories from life, movies, tv shows and books I read. Basically I never know what will spark my imagination.
4. I like to take long drives and listen to loud music; especially when I'm having a stressful day. It helps me feel better.
5. If I could go anywhere right now I'd go to Alaska. That's kind of my dream vacation destination.
6. I'll try something at least once. 
7. I hardly ever get mad and if I do I never keep grudges. Once it's over and the apologies have been made what's the point of holding on to it?

My nominations are listed here. It's not fifteen but are stories I enjoy reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment