Sunday, March 2, 2014

Generation 1, Chapter 19


After the kids had all left for school, Peter had some time to kill. So he took the opportunity to catch up on some reading. It was quiet and serene until Vallari came in, intent on discussing something.

"Honey, I was thinking that maybe we should have another child if" Before she was able to finish Peter interrupted her.

"What? No! You had that surgery, besides you barely notice the kids you have. Why on earth would you want another?"


"Well you always wanted more children. I thought that if we had another one we would be able to start over and fix our marriage". Vallari had been scheming on what would ensnare Peter into staying with her and she thought that a new born baby would be the exact thing that was needed to keep him with her. Not that she wanted to have another child, it was just a means to an end. Besides she's already had the surgery reversing the procedure she had done when the twins were born. She was all set to go, she just needed Peter to be in the mood.

However Peter wasn't about to take the bait that Vallari was dangling in front of him. "Another child is the last thing this marriage needs; especially when we're getting divorced."

"Oh are we?" Vallari said sweetly. "That was months ago when you brought that up. I thought that was just a whim or something. I didn't think you were serious."


"Just because you refuse to leave, doesn't mean I wasn't serious. Speaking of which, when are you moving out?" Peter was beginning to lose his temper. The nerve of her saying she didn't think I was serious.

"What? Why should I be the one to move? The kids need me. I'm their mother!"

"Just because you gave birth to them doesn't make you a mother!" Peter retorted "Optimus Even is more of a mother than you ever were. I'll take it to court and prove it if I have too!"


"Oh I'm so scared. Go ahead and try! The courts generally favor the mother, so go ahead and try." Vallari said oozing confidence, she had no doubt who would win, at least in her mind.

"We'll see about that. But until then I want you out of my house!" Peter said trying not to show that his confidence had been shaken. He made a mental note to find a good divorce lawyer.

Smirking a little Vallari said "I'm not leaving, this is my house."

In exasperation Peter said "This is getting us no where! Vallari what do I have to do to get you out?"

Feeling that her prey was about to give up and she was about to get everything she ever wanted, Vallari stated her price. "What I want is a million simoleons, sole custody of the twins, the house and the plum bots."


Peter was stunned. He knew her price would be steep but he had no idea to what degree. It was impossible. There was no way he was giving her sole custody of the twins and let her warp them into little mini-me's. She could have the house, the plum bots and if he had the money she could have that too. But he would not let her have the girls. Not over his dead body. He mutely shook his head and started to turn away when Vallari interrupted his thoughts.

"Well is it a deal?" Vallari asked.

Peter turned around and shouted "No way in hell!"  Vallari was slightly shocked that Peter was upset enough to swear. Good she thought, she was going to enjoy this.

"That's my price. You want me out. Pay it!" Vallari said already tasting victory.


Although Vallari refused to leave, she did move out of the bedroom. Poor Adam had to forfeit his room and is having to bunk with his Dad. At least neither one of them snores.

10 comments:

  1. Yikes, Vallari wanted pretty much everything. That's not surprising given her personality. I'm glad Peter didn't give in. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vallari is fixated on getting everything she can get out of Peter. Peter finds it difficult to stand up for himself but he will do anything for his children.

      Delete
  2. She's a bloody maniac. Go Peter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the beginning of her evil insane ways. She's obsessed!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. More obsessed than anything else. Her obsession controls her.

      Delete
  4. Awe. So good of Adam to sleep with his dad. I could just murder Vallari. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam is a really good, easy going kid and would do anything for his dad.
      Vallari does need to be taken out and shot but unfortunately Peter doesn't have it in him to do that her or anyone else.

      Delete
  5. Vallari really is terrible. I'm surprised she actually wants the twins, since shes so lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't really want the twins. She's just doing that because she knows that would hurt Peter the most.

      Delete